Thinking of Selling Your Mobile / Manufactured Home?
FIRST IMPRESSION IS EVERYTHING!
- Create Curb Appeal to Make A Great First Impression (Clean the Exterior, Organize Clutter, Trim Bushes, Mow Lawn, Rake Leaves, Etc.)
- Make Sure the Inside of Your Home is Neat, Clean, Tidy & Odor Free From Pets or Smoke.
- Box Up Personal Items, Organize Closets & Cabinets, Put Excess Furniture & Belongings in Storage Donate Items You Don’t Need Anymore.
- Make Minor Repairs, Such as Touch Up Painting, Patch Holes in Walls, Fix Leaky Faucets, Replace Burned Out Light Bulbs, Fix Doors That Don’t Close Properly
- If You’ve Considered Replacing Worn Rugs, Towels, Bed Spreads, Etc.—Now Is The Time To Do It!
- When It Comes Time to Show Your Home to a Potential Buyer, Be Absent or As Inconspicuous As Possible.
- If An Offer Is Made That Is Much Lower Than Your Asking Price, Don’t Make An Instant Rejection. Instead Listen to the Advice of Your Agent.
- Consider Dropping Your Price If Several Months Go By With Few Showings or No Offers. Be Patient & Don’t Get Discouraged.
- Homes Take Longer to Sell.
- Right Now It Is a Buyers Market.
If you'd like to find out market values of mobile homes / manufactured homes in your area, contact one of our agents! All our agents are professionals — a cut above the rest.